I grew up reading the pages of Black Enterprise Magazine, and from time to time over the four decades since I started my first business at age 10, I would find our work mentioned in its pages. So today I am proud to say that I have become a Contributing Writer for Black Enterprise, which is much more than a magazine these days, and is effectively the "Wall Street Journal of the Black community." I will be writing regular pieces for Black Enterprise, beginning this month. Hope you enjoy them, as a contribution to effective thought leadership. Black America needs a new Business Plan for the 21st century. I hope to contribute to it. Here is my first piece. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event