I grew up reading the pages of Black Enterprise Magazine, and from time to time over the four decades since I started my first business at age 10, I would find our work mentioned in its pages. So today I am proud to say that I have become a Contributing Writer for Black Enterprise, which is much more than a magazine these days, and is effectively the "Wall Street Journal of the Black community." I will be writing regular pieces for Black Enterprise, beginning this month. Hope you enjoy them, as a contribution to effective thought leadership. Black America needs a new Business Plan for the 21st century. I hope to contribute to it. Here is my first piece. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.