The one thing that is obvious today, is that our world needs healing. The 'loss of hope,' impacts us all, and its effects are on unfortunate display throughout the world -- in desperate, hurtful and unconscionable acts of hatefulness. But under all of this hate and pain, is a powerful sense of 'lost hope.' There are few things more powerful, in unifying people, stabilizing communities, even dispersing and removing the stinging pain of momentary inequality -- is hope. And love. And from love, self-love. "If I don't like you, I am not going to like you. If I don't love you, I don't have a clue how to love you. If I don't respect me, you can't expect me to respect you. And here is the biggest one -- If I don't have a purpose in my life, I am going to make your life -- a living Hell." And from love and hope, comes the power of forgiveness. And forgiveness, is the only possible way we can move forward. As I have said from my book Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear Based World, "there are two things in the world. There is love and there is fear, and what you don't love, you fear." In so many ways, the most destructive form of leader you can have in the world -- whether they be on your block, in your community, for your nation, or in your own home -- is a person that leads with hate. And so, with the unspeakable tragedies, impacting so many, from France to Turkey to the Middle East, to so many cities throughout the United States, let us reclaim not just our stability and our lives -- let us reclaim our hope. Everything else, emanates and radiates, from this key place. A universal place -- called HOPE. Let the healing process, begin. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event