Next month, John Hope Bryant heads to Sweden to participate in the “Sustainable Tomorrow” event hosted by Gränslösa Möten [Boundless Meetings]—an organization focused on fostering growth and development around the world by creating innovative platforms and performance models for people with different backgrounds, experiences and cultures. Here’s a pre-event video teaser.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”