I am told that this is one of the billboards that people see while traveling through Sweden, in preparation for my upcoming speech in the country in early August, 2016. Honored to do it, and to help advance and to push forward the 'inclusion, conversation, empowerment and human dignity work' being done by Princess Sofia, and presented by Granslosa Moten. Find more information about their work and the event here. Here is a message I recorded in support of their inspiring efforts in Sweden, in support of unseen people of potential in Africa, and removing the walls and borders between us -- replacing them with bridges of opportunity and understanding.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event