I am told that this is one of the billboards that people see while traveling through Sweden, in preparation for my upcoming speech in the country in early August, 2016. Honored to do it, and to help advance and to push forward the 'inclusion, conversation, empowerment and human dignity work' being done by Princess Sofia, and presented by Granslosa Moten. Find more information about their work and the event here. Here is a message I recorded in support of their inspiring efforts in Sweden, in support of unseen people of potential in Africa, and removing the walls and borders between us -- replacing them with bridges of opportunity and understanding.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”