At end end of two full days at Ford Performance Racing School, and thanks to excellent instruction and track conditions outside of Salt Lake City, Utah, I had a strong 1:50 second run on the West Course of the Utah Motorsports Campus, in a great 'rabbit and mouse' driving session. Instructors normally get into the low 40's (meaning, 1:42 to 1:44 range) on the same course, so I feel good that I almost broke 1:50 on my first day in a new car, and on a new track. While the GoPro is primarily focused on my driving style and hoped-for smoothness in the driver's seat, you can see some of the action with the white performance Mustang GT ahead of me. Before the instructor entered the track, I was the driver receiving 'point-by's,' meaning I was the one passing others on track. This time, I was the one providing the 'point-by,' but I enjoyed the cat and mouse that followed. The instructor being in front of me made me faster. I am convinced that I could have gotten my time down into the 1:48 range with another track run. Next time! Check out the complete photo album from our time at Ford Racing School here on Facebook. Let's go... Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event