I had an opportunity to drop by and visit the set of Fast & Furious 8 the movie, here in North Atlanta. I was on the set because they chose to feature my personally designed Mansory Lotus Evora GTE car in the shoot. You will see the Lotus in the Facebook Live video, somewhere around minute 5, in the production company produced this week featuring Dennis McCarthy. Dennis says in the video that he personally had a hand in selecting the almost 20M worth of one of kind, world class vehicles included in the movie shoot. Honored to see my personal car build featured in the upcoming movie franchise. You can find more on The Build of the car here. A special thank you to all that helped to build the car, including Magnum Collision, Buckhead Imports, Gas Motors, British Racing Group and others. Let's go... John Hope Bryant for Bryant Group Motorsports
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation