I had an opportunity to drop by and visit the set of Fast & Furious 8 the movie, here in North Atlanta. I was on the set because they chose to feature my personally designed Mansory Lotus Evora GTE car in the shoot. You will see the Lotus in the Facebook Live video, somewhere around minute 5, in the production company produced this week featuring Dennis McCarthy. Dennis says in the video that he personally had a hand in selecting the almost 20M worth of one of kind, world class vehicles included in the movie shoot. Honored to see my personal car build featured in the upcoming movie franchise. You can find more on The Build of the car here. A special thank you to all that helped to build the car, including Magnum Collision, Buckhead Imports, Gas Motors, British Racing Group and others. Let's go... John Hope Bryant for Bryant Group Motorsports
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business