As I arrive for my first day back in Jordan this week, tracing with the Al Jabri family, I am reminded of my former trips both to Jordan, and elsewhere being engaged with Queen Rania of Jordan. Participating first with her during a special Dignity Day teaching session in Jordan, at a school there, and later on a rich conversation on the state of future leadership along with HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and myself during a Young Global Leader (YGL) session at Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum. Queen Rania is a class act, and a great role model for young women and girls in Jordan and throughout the Middle East and North Africa region -- if not the world.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business