As I arrive for my first day back in Jordan this week, tracing with the Al Jabri family, I am reminded of my former trips both to Jordan, and elsewhere being engaged with Queen Rania of Jordan. Participating first with her during a special Dignity Day teaching session in Jordan, at a school there, and later on a rich conversation on the state of future leadership along with HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and myself during a Young Global Leader (YGL) session at Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum. Queen Rania is a class act, and a great role model for young women and girls in Jordan and throughout the Middle East and North Africa region -- if not the world.
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE