One of the things I enjoy most, is impacting the perspective of key leaders around the world. To be what some refer to in these settings, as a 'thought leader.' Or helping smart, engaged individuals to reshape and re-imagine some of their embedded thinking' thereafter being able to view themselves and the world around them, 'differently.' Such was the case this past Saturday evening, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where I had the pleasure of being invited to speak before some of the most successful business leaders in all of Saudi Arabia, at the YPO (Young President's Organization), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Chapter. I spoke about the one in 100 year changes occurring all around the world today, and some of the transformational changes I see coming to the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region in particular. More so, we discussed what these leaders -- could DO about it. The presentation was so well received that leaders within YPO Jeddah began framing a pathway forward to expanding the work of Operation HOPE (the organization I founded) in Saudi, building on the award winning work we have been doing with SEDCO Holdings, with the Riyali Program. More than 100,000 college students have successfully completed the Riyali Program since we helped SEDCO Holdings to design and launch it. Recently, I was honored to also speak before a YPO Chapter from Canada, whose leaders and members also wanted to see the transformational work of Operation HOPE brought to Canada, which we are also helping to support. The best is yet to come. Let's go..
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event