One of the things I enjoy most, is impacting the perspective of key leaders around the world. To be what some refer to in these settings, as a 'thought leader.' Or helping smart, engaged individuals to reshape and re-imagine some of their embedded thinking' thereafter being able to view themselves and the world around them, 'differently.' Such was the case this past Saturday evening, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where I had the pleasure of being invited to speak before some of the most successful business leaders in all of Saudi Arabia, at the YPO (Young President's Organization), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Chapter. I spoke about the one in 100 year changes occurring all around the world today, and some of the transformational changes I see coming to the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region in particular. More so, we discussed what these leaders -- could DO about it. The presentation was so well received that leaders within YPO Jeddah began framing a pathway forward to expanding the work of Operation HOPE (the organization I founded) in Saudi, building on the award winning work we have been doing with SEDCO Holdings, with the Riyali Program. More than 100,000 college students have successfully completed the Riyali Program since we helped SEDCO Holdings to design and launch it. Recently, I was honored to also speak before a YPO Chapter from Canada, whose leaders and members also wanted to see the transformational work of Operation HOPE brought to Canada, which we are also helping to support. The best is yet to come. Let's go..
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE