Last night I joined my dear friend and longtime Operation HOPE Global Board Member Michael Shepherd, Chairman and CEO of Bank of the West, for the opening of our latest HOPE Inside location serving the underserved Greater Denver area, and specifically the Aurora community. Check out the details of the just opened HOPE Inside partnership office here. While the average income in and around Denver, Colorado is about $50,000 a year, the average income in the underserved Ward of Aurora where we opened is under $35,000, and the homeownership rate in this ward is less than 35% -- meaning that a majority of the residents rent for the same cost of a mortgage payment. With this new HOPE Inside location, we can help change this, and help increase the homeownership rate in and around this deserving yet underserved community. This is the Silver Rights Movement. Now, about this inspiring video.... Operation HOPE and Bank of the West highlights the importance of financial education and our successful long-standing collaboration in the community. Operation HOPE and Bank of the West senior leadership speak to the importance of financial education for consumers of all ages, as well as the significance of financial education for vibrant communities and a strong economy. HOPE Inside Resource Centers, located within Bank of the West Branches, are a valuable resource to the community and have made a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business