Monday, May 9th was a very special day, led by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell (who delivered the Proclamation) and Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Dennis Lockhart. This was also the week of the 24th birthday of Operation HOPE itself. On the day that we announced the move of our Operation HOPE Global Headquarters to Atlanta, Georgia, from Los Angeles, California, the Atlanta City Council graciously proclaimed May 9th, 2016, to be "Operation HOPE Day in Atlanta." A special thank you to all city leaders in Los Angeles for receiving us so kindly. We also announced our Atlanta Uplift 2020 initiative, to help inspire aspirational change in our underserved communities right here at home. Here is the special Facebook Mentions Live Video I did on Atlanta Uplift 2020. Tell a friend. Onward, and with HOPE. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event