Monday, May 9th was a very special day, led by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell (who delivered the Proclamation) and Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Dennis Lockhart. This was also the week of the 24th birthday of Operation HOPE itself. On the day that we announced the move of our Operation HOPE Global Headquarters to Atlanta, Georgia, from Los Angeles, California, the Atlanta City Council graciously proclaimed May 9th, 2016, to be "Operation HOPE Day in Atlanta." A special thank you to all city leaders in Los Angeles for receiving us so kindly. We also announced our Atlanta Uplift 2020 initiative, to help inspire aspirational change in our underserved communities right here at home. Here is the special Facebook Mentions Live Video I did on Atlanta Uplift 2020. Tell a friend. Onward, and with HOPE. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business