On April 2nd, 2016, I participated in my first ever race as a new SCCA driver under my full competition racing license, my first international race (in South Africa), and my first appearance as a rookie driver on a racing team. My time out with my friends from Fantastic Racing, and as a Member of the new Team FR-Shelby Racing -- with me flying the sole flag for the United States of America. The full race will be uploaded and shared later, but this was a great cat and mouse chase with other prototype cars on track. I ultimately took 1st in my SR class during the 1-Hour Endurance Race, and a 3rd place win overall for the Phakisa 2-Hour Endurance Race. Hope you like it. For more on Bryant Group Motorsports check here, and Like BGM on Facebook here. Let's go...
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business