On April 2nd, 2016, I participated in my first ever race as a new SCCA driver under my full competition racing license, my first international race (in South Africa), and my first appearance as a rookie driver on a racing team. My time out with my friends from Fantastic Racing, and as a Member of the new Team FR-Shelby Racing -- with me flying the sole flag for the United States of America. The full race will be uploaded and shared later, but this was a great cat and mouse chase with other prototype cars on track. I ultimately took 1st in my SR class during the 1-Hour Endurance Race, and a 3rd place win overall for the Phakisa 2-Hour Endurance Race. Hope you like it. For more on Bryant Group Motorsports check here, and Like BGM on Facebook here. Let's go...
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along