On April 2nd, 2016, I participated in my first ever race as a new SCCA driver under my full competition racing license, my first international race (in South Africa), and my first appearance as a rookie driver on a racing team. My time out with my friends from Fantastic Racing, and as a Member of the new Team FR-Shelby Racing -- with me flying the sole flag for the United States of America. The full race will be uploaded and shared later, but this was a great cat and mouse chase with other prototype cars on track. I ultimately took 1st in my SR class during the 1-Hour Endurance Race, and a 3rd place win overall for the Phakisa 2-Hour Endurance Race. Hope you like it. For more on Bryant Group Motorsports check here, and Like BGM on Facebook here. Let's go...
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event