On April 2nd, 2016, I participated in my first ever race as a new SCCA driver under my full competition racing license, my first international race (in South Africa), and my first appearance as a rookie driver on a racing team. My time out with my friends from Fantastic Racing, and as a Member of the new Team FR-Shelby Racing -- with me flying the sole flag for the United States of America. The full race will be uploaded and shared later, but this was a great cat and mouse chase with other prototype cars on track. I ultimately took 1st in my SR class during the 1-Hour Endurance Race, and a 3rd place win overall for the Phakisa 2-Hour Endurance Race. Hope you like it. For more on Bryant Group Motorsports check here, and Like BGM on Facebook here. Let's go...
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”