On April 2nd, 2016, I participated under my NCAA full competition racing license in South Africa during the Phakisa 2 Hour Endurance Race -- my first race ever under my racing license. And I was honored and fortunate enough to place - 1st in my class (SR4), and 3rd place overall. I also recorded a fairly good lap time for a first time on this track in South Africa. I was also honored to join Team FR Shelby Racing, sponsored by my friends at Fantastic Racing. I represented the United States on the Shelby Can Am team. Hope you have a chance to catch the live television broadcast this weekend in South Africa, on Ignition TV. And hopefully, it will be carried online as well. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along