On April 2nd, 2016, I participated under my NCAA full competition racing license in South Africa during the Phakisa 2 Hour Endurance Race -- my first race ever under my racing license. And I was honored and fortunate enough to place - 1st in my class (SR4), and 3rd place overall. I also recorded a fairly good lap time for a first time on this track in South Africa. I was also honored to join Team FR Shelby Racing, sponsored by my friends at Fantastic Racing. I represented the United States on the Shelby Can Am team. Hope you have a chance to catch the live television broadcast this weekend in South Africa, on Ignition TV. And hopefully, it will be carried online as well. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event