On April 2nd, 2016, I participated under my NCAA full competition racing license in South Africa during the Phakisa 2 Hour Endurance Race -- my first race ever under my racing license. And I was honored and fortunate enough to place - 1st in my class (SR4), and 3rd place overall. I also recorded a fairly good lap time for a first time on this track in South Africa. I was also honored to join Team FR Shelby Racing, sponsored by my friends at Fantastic Racing. I represented the United States on the Shelby Can Am team. Hope you have a chance to catch the live television broadcast this weekend in South Africa, on Ignition TV. And hopefully, it will be carried online as well. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business