After an unsuccessful practice session on Friday, April 1st, 2016, I took back to the track with my friend and expert Shelby Can Am race car driver Mark Lauth, CEO of Fantastic Racing. This end of the day 'chasing the rabbit' excercise produced my best single lap time of my two days on track -- at 1 minute, 53 seconds. The best time for Mark Lauth and Michael Jensen in the Shelby Can-Am's were in the 1:43 to 1:44 range, which means that I was within striking distance, and I had never been on the track, or in this car before in my life. Not bad for my first day on the track in South Africa, and an end of the day recovery from a confidence-reducing spin in my first practice. As noted in a companion post, I went on to win 1st place in my class (SR4), and a 3rd place podium finish overall during the 2-Hour Endurance Race on Saturday, April 2nd, 2016. A 3rd place finish behind Team FR-Shelby Racing team mates Mark Lauth and Michael Jensen. Honored to be the newest member of the Team FR-Shelby Racing team, representing the United States. John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event