I am honored to serve as a principal speaker at the upcoming Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit 2016, scheduled for May 4-7, 2016, in Miami, Florida. Black Enterprise Magazine is basically the 'Wall Street Journal of and for the Black community,' and has been such for some time now. I encourage all -- who desire the life of an entrepreneur, and who seek the benefits of this new Silver Rights Movement for themselves -- to register and attend this important annual gathering for entrepreneurship. Just because history does not feel historic when it's happening, doesn't mean that it is not happening. History never feels historic in the moment. It just feels like 'another day.' We are all, sitting in a moment in history. Support yourself, by supporting and attending the Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit. You can find registration information here. You can tell them, I sent you. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropic investor, founder and chairman of Bryant Group Ventures and Operation HOPE.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”