I am honored to serve as a principal speaker at the upcoming Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit 2016, scheduled for May 4-7, 2016, in Miami, Florida. Black Enterprise Magazine is basically the 'Wall Street Journal of and for the Black community,' and has been such for some time now. I encourage all -- who desire the life of an entrepreneur, and who seek the benefits of this new Silver Rights Movement for themselves -- to register and attend this important annual gathering for entrepreneurship. Just because history does not feel historic when it's happening, doesn't mean that it is not happening. History never feels historic in the moment. It just feels like 'another day.' We are all, sitting in a moment in history. Support yourself, by supporting and attending the Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit. You can find registration information here. You can tell them, I sent you. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropic investor, founder and chairman of Bryant Group Ventures and Operation HOPE.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial