I am honored to serve as a principal speaker at the upcoming Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit 2016, scheduled for May 4-7, 2016, in Miami, Florida. Black Enterprise Magazine is basically the 'Wall Street Journal of and for the Black community,' and has been such for some time now. I encourage all -- who desire the life of an entrepreneur, and who seek the benefits of this new Silver Rights Movement for themselves -- to register and attend this important annual gathering for entrepreneurship. Just because history does not feel historic when it's happening, doesn't mean that it is not happening. History never feels historic in the moment. It just feels like 'another day.' We are all, sitting in a moment in history. Support yourself, by supporting and attending the Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit. You can find registration information here. You can tell them, I sent you. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant, entrepreneur, businessman, philanthropic investor, founder and chairman of Bryant Group Ventures and Operation HOPE.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event