I was honored to speak this week before the YPO-WPO Great Lakes Ontario (Canada) Chapter of the Young President's Organization last week in Atlanta, Georgia on The World on Reset: Entrepreneurship, Human Potential, My Story and Our Shared Experience. I also delved deep into the stats, facts and details from my last bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%." The group proved well worth the time investment, and if their sense of caring, compassion, engagement in life, and deep concern for their fellow man (and woman) is any indication of future leadership in the world -- we are all in very good hands. After an intimate conversation that covered an almost two hour private lunch in Atlanta, the member-leaders (who all run substantial businesses in Canada) engaged in a substantive question and answer period with me for another half hour or more. The members even asked me to bring the work of Operation HOPE to Canada, to help empower many of the underserved populations there. We are working on this now. I spoke before this important group at the request and recommendation of my dear friend, brother and fellow entrepreneur, Andrew 'Bo' Young, III, who is a member of the YPO Atlanta Chapter. A special thank you and commendation to chapter leader and chief entrepreneur Marty Parker, who is simply a first class individual, and a new friend. A collection of images from the afternoon presentation can be found here. Later this same evening our friend Martin Luther King, III also spoke before the group as a special treat for the member-leaders. We can create a better world -- together. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event