The 1-Hour and 2-Hour Phakisa endurance race where I raced this past weekend and placed 3rd overall (2-Hour) and 1st in the ISCC SR4 race class (1-Hour) was recorded for television broadcast and will be broadcast on two networks in South Africa in coming weeks, including Ignite TV. Times and information to follow. Cause related marketing branding of Operation HOPE on the livery for the entire race team compliments of team owner Fantastic Racing. Bryant Group Motorsports and Team FR-Shelby Racing.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial