The 1-Hour and 2-Hour Phakisa endurance race where I raced this past weekend and placed 3rd overall (2-Hour) and 1st in the ISCC SR4 race class (1-Hour) was recorded for television broadcast and will be broadcast on two networks in South Africa in coming weeks, including Ignite TV. Times and information to follow. Cause related marketing branding of Operation HOPE on the livery for the entire race team compliments of team owner Fantastic Racing. Bryant Group Motorsports and Team FR-Shelby Racing.
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE