I was honored to be included in a recent article, out today, in the nation's Black Wall Street Journal, which is Black Enterprise Magazine. It is a feature tied to and part of FINANCIAL LITERACY MONTH. Check it out here, and please share with friends. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.