English novelist Rose Tremain said it best: “Life is not a dress rehearsal.” Our time on this planet is not practice or a trial run for something else, but the actual performance—the curtain is up, the lights are on, and the audience is watching. John Hope Bryant's advice: Find your ‘thing’. Do it with intention and passion. Start living an 8-10 level life—NOW. That’s excellence!
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business