Honored to have our on-the-ground work, and our SlverRights movement featured on the cover of the new magazine edition for the Detroit Regional Chamber, and our soon to be rolled out Detroit Ulplift 2020 plans there. The work outlined in the bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," will be framed out, on the ground, in one of America's most important and vital cities. "America needs Detroit, to win again."
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation