Honored to have our on-the-ground work, and our SlverRights movement featured on the cover of the new magazine edition for the Detroit Regional Chamber, and our soon to be rolled out Detroit Ulplift 2020 plans there. The work outlined in the bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," will be framed out, on the ground, in one of America's most important and vital cities. "America needs Detroit, to win again."
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE