Honored to have our on-the-ground work, and our SlverRights movement featured on the cover of the new magazine edition for the Detroit Regional Chamber, and our soon to be rolled out Detroit Ulplift 2020 plans there. The work outlined in the bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," will be framed out, on the ground, in one of America's most important and vital cities. "America needs Detroit, to win again."
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth