Honored to have our on-the-ground work, and our SlverRights movement featured on the cover of the new magazine edition for the Detroit Regional Chamber, and our soon to be rolled out Detroit Ulplift 2020 plans there. The work outlined in the bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," will be framed out, on the ground, in one of America's most important and vital cities. "America needs Detroit, to win again."
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle