Working in close partnership with our friends at Regions Bank, Operation HOPE has been able to place its first round of 'boots on the ground' resources for silver rights empowerment for all in and near Ferguson, MO. The HOPE Inside@Jennings/Ferguson serves this entire community, and has already produced meaningful results in the region. But one example of the 'human' impact of our work, is the short video below which chronicles the engagement of a young person from the area, now a HOPE Intern within the HOPE Inside location there -- thanks to the generous support of Regions Bank, the St. Louis City Treasurer Tishaura Jones and others there. The young lady heard me speak there, followed up with a note and asked to become a HOPE Intern -- joining the movement for silver rights for young people in St. Louis. Our job was to find a way to make it happen, and we did.We are also proud to report that Regions Bank is building a new and permanent bank branch serving the Jennings and Ferguson area, and have incorporated a new and permanent HOPE Inside location in their formal plans for the new branch! A special thank you to Mike Hart of Regions Bank in St. Louis for his leadership in this regard. Operation HOPE is also honored to have yet another HOPE Inside location in St. Louis, MO, in partnership with City Treasurer Jones, the City of St. Louis, and several bank partners in the city. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event