I was super jazzed to learn that my friend and race car owner Dr. Tim George, who also owns the car that today powers Lotus Racing, decided to feature the Operation HOPE 'financial literacy' and financial empowerment brand on its race car recently during an IMSA race at Sebring Raceway in Florida. Operation HOPE is the nation's only national nonprofit financial services network for the underserved, whose mission is "building an economy for all." Something we at Operation HOPE call our silver rights' movement. As I will explain in a future post, there is a lot of common ground between auto racing and financial literacy, as auto racing and racing cars is 'all a math equation.' It is psychics, engineering, math and so much more -- than 'speed.' It is strategy, tactics, critical thinking, focus, confidence, and leadership. Thank you Dr. George, who is one of the leading surgeons in the world today, for helping to put financial literacy on the hearts and minds of people, at Sebring and with IMSA this past weekend. The best is yet to come. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event