Indirectly inspired by the recent departure of MSNBC correspondent Melissa Harris-Perry, this leadership video explores the improper place for 'emotion-based' decision making in life, career and business. This video is in no way a criticism of Ms. Harris-Perry, but rather a cautionary tale around the managing, and potential 'mis-managing' of your own brand: YOUR OWN NAME. This video takes lessons from my bestselling book Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World, and based on the popular LinkedIn Influencer post entitled "How To Quit," found here. Share with others. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for future content. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event