Indirectly inspired by the recent departure of MSNBC correspondent Melissa Harris-Perry, this leadership video explores the improper place for 'emotion-based' decision making in life, career and business. This video is in no way a criticism of Ms. Harris-Perry, but rather a cautionary tale around the managing, and potential 'mis-managing' of your own brand: YOUR OWN NAME. This video takes lessons from my bestselling book Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World, and based on the popular LinkedIn Influencer post entitled "How To Quit," found here. Share with others. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for future content. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business