I met then First Lady Nancy Reagan, with her husband, then President Ronald Reagan, at the White House on several occasions. But I particularly remember her passion for the Just Say No Campaign, which she had a vision for and implemented across our nation. She did this for 'all of America,' and she did this selflessly. Above is a letter that then First Lady Reagan sent to me. I didn't know Mrs. Reagan well, but I knew her well enough to say she was full of integrity for herself, full of love for her husband, and full of genuine care and concern -- and a commitment to service -- for her nation. A love and respect, for all people. A true class act, and the world will truly miss her. She had the world -- better. John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business