I met then First Lady Nancy Reagan, with her husband, then President Ronald Reagan, at the White House on several occasions. But I particularly remember her passion for the Just Say No Campaign, which she had a vision for and implemented across our nation. She did this for 'all of America,' and she did this selflessly. Above is a letter that then First Lady Reagan sent to me. I didn't know Mrs. Reagan well, but I knew her well enough to say she was full of integrity for herself, full of love for her husband, and full of genuine care and concern -- and a commitment to service -- for her nation. A love and respect, for all people. A true class act, and the world will truly miss her. She had the world -- better. John Hope Bryant
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along