I met then First Lady Nancy Reagan, with her husband, then President Ronald Reagan, at the White House on several occasions. But I particularly remember her passion for the Just Say No Campaign, which she had a vision for and implemented across our nation. She did this for 'all of America,' and she did this selflessly. Above is a letter that then First Lady Reagan sent to me. I didn't know Mrs. Reagan well, but I knew her well enough to say she was full of integrity for herself, full of love for her husband, and full of genuine care and concern -- and a commitment to service -- for her nation. A love and respect, for all people. A true class act, and the world will truly miss her. She had the world -- better. John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event