As some followers know, I recently launched a Public Figure Facebook Page where I will integrate and focus a good portion of my social media engagement. One cool feature of the Public Figures Pages on Facebook is something called Facebook Mentions, which is a Live Video feature -- allowing you to engage with Followers Live, often and in real time. Followers can comment, engage in Q&A with the principal individual directly (in this case it is me), and of course share with their own community within the Facebook community. More than 130K viewers have logged on and shared my Live Video feed content over the last week to 10 days alone, and as it appears the content is both meaningful and relevant, I have committed to providing fresh content weekly. When I can, there will be quick daily Video content around the Bryant Leadership Series, covering a range of topics important to me: leadership, financial inclusion, financial literacy, economic empowerment, building an economy for all, becoming your own best self and uplift for all. You can find the new John Hope Bryant Public Figure Page here. Please Like and join me here. Onward and with HOPE, John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event