We were honored to feature a special session on the bankruptcy, and ongoing revitalization and renewal of Detroit, Michigan at the HOPE Global Forum 2016 Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Ga, featuring Honorable Gerald Rosen, US District Court; Tonya Allen, CEO of the Skillman Foundation; Kevyn Orr, former Emergency Manager for City of Detroit; and Sandy K. Baruah, Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce, join to discuss Detroit's revival. Judge Rosen is responsible for orchestrating the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history, both its 'entry' and 'exit' from bankruptcy, and Kevyn Orr successfully managed the entire process in between. Tonya Allen and Sandy Baruah likewise are 'leaning Detroit forward,' into a bright, new future today. All, highly under appreciated leaders in our midst. John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event