We were honored to feature a special session on the bankruptcy, and ongoing revitalization and renewal of Detroit, Michigan at the HOPE Global Forum 2016 Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Ga, featuring Honorable Gerald Rosen, US District Court; Tonya Allen, CEO of the Skillman Foundation; Kevyn Orr, former Emergency Manager for City of Detroit; and Sandy K. Baruah, Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce, join to discuss Detroit's revival. Judge Rosen is responsible for orchestrating the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history, both its 'entry' and 'exit' from bankruptcy, and Kevyn Orr successfully managed the entire process in between. Tonya Allen and Sandy Baruah likewise are 'leaning Detroit forward,' into a bright, new future today. All, highly under appreciated leaders in our midst. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.