Probably the most exciting and rewarding aspect of our last two Annual Meeting gatherings for me personally, has been our lunchtime, General Session, HOPE Business In A Box Academies live youth 'Pitch Competitions.' The 2016 pitch competition was just as good, if not better, as last year's -- but see for yourself. Try to not cry with pride, or cheer with joy and encouragement -- that the future is indeed bright! Let me know what you think. Share this 'good news' with others. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.