We were honored to see the U.S. Economic Development Administration (U.S. EDA), which is an agency of the U.S. Department off Commerce, feature their $2.5M grant to Operation HOPE as a national 'Success Story' in their recent EDA Newsletter. You can read the complete story here. Also, we were honored to have EDA Assistant Secretary Jay Williams to not only speak at our recently Annual Meeting of and for Operation HOPE, but to also visit a HOPE Inside @Regions Bank in Birmingham, Alabama earlier this week. You can read more about this visit here. The Silver Rights Movement is on the move. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event