Operation HOPE Founder, Chairman and CEO John Hope Bryant will appear on CNBC's 'Squawk Box' tomorrow morning live at or around 7am EST. During the show Bryant will discuss the recent renaming of the Freedman's Bank Building, the global success of the HOPE Global Forum last month in Atlanta, Georgia, the new generation of youth entrepreneurs emerging from and through Operation HOPE's HOPE Business In A Box Academies, and what comes next for HOPE's work to 'build an economy for all' in underserved America.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event