Detroit’s momentum is undeniable. A testament to an unwavering spirit and resilience. As business and downtown thrive, the next step is to infuse the city’s proud and historic neighborhoods with similar opportunity. The Detroit Regional Chamber’s 5th annual Detroit Policy Conference will be held at MotorCity Casino Hotel on Feb. 24th. The event brings together about 800 business, community and political leaders from across the city and region. This year’s conference focuses on sustaining Detroit’s momentum by supporting and strengthening neighborhoods throughout the city. John Hope Bryant will kick off the convening with his vision for Detroit Uplift 2020, powered by Operation HOPE, Project 5117 and the growing list of HOPE Partners, on the morning of Wednesday, February 24th, 2016. Registration information available here.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial