Detroit’s momentum is undeniable. A testament to an unwavering spirit and resilience. As business and downtown thrive, the next step is to infuse the city’s proud and historic neighborhoods with similar opportunity. The Detroit Regional Chamber’s 5th annual Detroit Policy Conference will be held at MotorCity Casino Hotel on Feb. 24th. The event brings together about 800 business, community and political leaders from across the city and region. This year’s conference focuses on sustaining Detroit’s momentum by supporting and strengthening neighborhoods throughout the city. John Hope Bryant will kick off the convening with his vision for Detroit Uplift 2020, powered by Operation HOPE, Project 5117 and the growing list of HOPE Partners, on the morning of Wednesday, February 24th, 2016. Registration information available here.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”