Detroit’s momentum is undeniable. A testament to an unwavering spirit and resilience. As business and downtown thrive, the next step is to infuse the city’s proud and historic neighborhoods with similar opportunity. The Detroit Regional Chamber’s 5th annual Detroit Policy Conference will be held at MotorCity Casino Hotel on Feb. 24th. The event brings together about 800 business, community and political leaders from across the city and region. This year’s conference focuses on sustaining Detroit’s momentum by supporting and strengthening neighborhoods throughout the city. John Hope Bryant will kick off the convening with his vision for Detroit Uplift 2020, powered by Operation HOPE, Project 5117 and the growing list of HOPE Partners, on the morning of Wednesday, February 24th, 2016. Registration information available here.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event