With over 3,200 delegates, 300 speakers and facilitators and 40 hours of programming, the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting became arguably the largest gathering of leaders on behalf of poor and underserved communities around the world. We are pleased that the conversations started in Atlanta have generated robust social engagement around this critical issue of 'financial inclusion' and 'building an economy for all.' In response, we are launching a series of Facebook communities to promote ongoing dialogue, engagement and commitments for change. These communities will serve as a platform for attendees, panelists, and anyone passionate about the issues we examined to share their thoughts. We will continue to unveil new communities daily over the course of the next six weeks. These new HOPE Communities have been created and designed for YOU. Please join the conversation here, and help us develop a brand new, aspiration-rich world. The main Facebook page for HOPE Global Forums can be found here. Like us, and get involved in designing a better world -- for us all! John Hope Bryant, founder, Operation HOPE
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event