With over 3,200 delegates, 300 speakers and facilitators and 40 hours of programming, the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting became arguably the largest gathering of leaders on behalf of poor and underserved communities around the world. We are pleased that the conversations started in Atlanta have generated robust social engagement around this critical issue of 'financial inclusion' and 'building an economy for all.' In response, we are launching a series of Facebook communities to promote ongoing dialogue, engagement and commitments for change. These communities will serve as a platform for attendees, panelists, and anyone passionate about the issues we examined to share their thoughts. We will continue to unveil new communities daily over the course of the next six weeks. These new HOPE Communities have been created and designed for YOU. Please join the conversation here, and help us develop a brand new, aspiration-rich world. The main Facebook page for HOPE Global Forums can be found here. Like us, and get involved in designing a better world -- for us all! John Hope Bryant, founder, Operation HOPE
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business