This short clip underscores why no driver can ever be overconfident. Basically, a classic mistake of too much driver input heading into a fast corner, resulting in car oversteer. As I moved to correct (counter steering the car), the rear end of the car decided it wanted to be up front instead (smile). The good news is that I successfully counter steered, settled and rebalanced the car, and continued straight through turn 10B, completing the session and on into pit lane with no issues. Sometimes you learn best from your mistakes. This was one of mine -- and as you will see, I actually loved it. Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event