During the third day at Skip Barber Racing School (SBRS) at Road Atlanta, instructors focused us on building up as much speed as we could, on the run up between turn 7 and turn 9, and then charging deep and fast into the entry into turn 10A. As 10A came quickly into view, temporarily pressing speeds of 100MPH+, we were told to imagine a car directly in front of, deep into the corner. Our goal: pass the car in front of us, deep into the entry at turn 10A, and from a sub-optimal driving line, take the corner 'at the apex' to 10A and continue on, accelerating up through 10B, and up the hill through turn 11 and the famous turn 12. Hope you enjoy watching it, half as much as I enjoyed achieving it. Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event