During the third day at Skip Barber Racing School (SBRS) at Road Atlanta, instructors focused us on building up as much speed as we could, on the run up between turn 7 and turn 9, and then charging deep and fast into the entry into turn 10A. As 10A came quickly into view, temporarily pressing speeds of 100MPH+, we were told to imagine a car directly in front of, deep into the corner. Our goal: pass the car in front of us, deep into the entry at turn 10A, and from a sub-optimal driving line, take the corner 'at the apex' to 10A and continue on, accelerating up through 10B, and up the hill through turn 11 and the famous turn 12. Hope you enjoy watching it, half as much as I enjoyed achieving it. Bryant Group Motorsports
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along