This was the first 'all drivers' on track, no instructors, rolling start, full speed session at Road Atlanta, on the third and final day of race training with Skip Barber Racing School. As you will see, the dogfight begins around minute 2:30, I get passed (missed a key shift) at around minute 3 or so, we bunch up again around minute 4:30 (my best missed chance to pass), and I take a less than ideal driving line coming out of turn 7, allowing the slower driver in front of me to get away from me momentarily. Starting around minute 5:15, I ultimately took the initiative and momentum to pass the grey racing Mazda Miata MX5 in front me of, but not before the GoPro ran out of battery life (smile). I was able to make ground and pass a few drivers before we wrapped up, ending in the lead group of fastest and smoothest drivers for the day. A great day. Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event