With over 3,200 delegates, 300 speakers and facilitators and 40 hours of programming, the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting became the largest gathering of leaders on behalf of poor and underserved communities. We are pleased that the conversations started in Atlanta have generated robust social engagement around the critical issue of financial inclusion. In response, we are launching a series of Facebook communities to promote ongoing dialogue, engagement and commitments for change. These communities will serve as a platform for attendees, panelists, and anyone passionate about the issues we examined, to share their thoughts. You may access our communities here: HOPEGlobalForums.org/Online-Communities. We will continue to unveil new communities daily over the course of the next few weeks, so be sure to “LIKE” our HOPE Global Forums Facebook page to receive regular updates. Whether you were unable to attend the Annual Meeting or could not take advantage of the entire program, you can view each thought-provoking session in its entirety within these communities. Thank you for you support of the HOPE Global Forums and we look forward to engaging with you in the coming months. The HOPE Global Forums Team
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event