With over 3,200 delegates, 300 speakers and facilitators and 40 hours of programming, the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting became the largest gathering of leaders on behalf of poor and underserved communities. We are pleased that the conversations started in Atlanta have generated robust social engagement around the critical issue of financial inclusion. In response, we are launching a series of Facebook communities to promote ongoing dialogue, engagement and commitments for change. These communities will serve as a platform for attendees, panelists, and anyone passionate about the issues we examined, to share their thoughts. You may access our communities here: HOPEGlobalForums.org/Online-Communities. We will continue to unveil new communities daily over the course of the next few weeks, so be sure to “LIKE” our HOPE Global Forums Facebook page to receive regular updates. Whether you were unable to attend the Annual Meeting or could not take advantage of the entire program, you can view each thought-provoking session in its entirety within these communities. Thank you for you support of the HOPE Global Forums and we look forward to engaging with you in the coming months. The HOPE Global Forums Team
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business