here. My mission -- to execute a mission of sustainable, transformational change, at scale (in and for underserved communities). To help to finish what President Abraham Lincoln began with the creation of his Freedman's Bank in 1865. Enough said. Let's go... John Hope BryantEvery year, at the start of the year, I select a word which most summarizes what I am feeling, focuses on, passionate about, and interested in 'doing' in that coming year. Last year, for 2015, my word was to 'Curate.' And curate is precisely what I focused on doing throughout my life and work in 2015. For 2016, my word is to 'Execute,' and execution of everything -- with excellence and passion -- is precisely my laser like focus for this year. Some of the prior year 'Words of the Year' for me can be found
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event