During the HOPE Global Forum 2016 Annual Meeting of Operation HOPE in Atlanta, Georgia I did many media interviews on site and by remote and telephone. One of these interviews was with our media partner, MSNBC and one of their leading anchors, Andrea Mitchell. The interview covers a lot of important ground, including the growth of our HOPE Inside network, with partners including SunTrust Banks and First Horizon/First Tennessee Bank. The piece pivots off of a recent visit by President Barack Obama to an area public school. As you will see in the piece, the issue of financial inclusion and economic progress for all is front and center for all Americans, and thus should be a central issue in the 2016 Presidential discussions. Operation HOPE is building an economy for all. A special thank you to MSNBC here. John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business