During the HOPE Global Forum 2016 Annual Meeting of Operation HOPE in Atlanta, Georgia I did many media interviews on site and by remote and telephone. One of these interviews was with our media partner, MSNBC and one of their leading anchors, Andrea Mitchell. The interview covers a lot of important ground, including the growth of our HOPE Inside network, with partners including SunTrust Banks and First Horizon/First Tennessee Bank. The piece pivots off of a recent visit by President Barack Obama to an area public school. As you will see in the piece, the issue of financial inclusion and economic progress for all is front and center for all Americans, and thus should be a central issue in the 2016 Presidential discussions. Operation HOPE is building an economy for all. A special thank you to MSNBC here. John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event