I and we here at Operation HOPE and the HOPE Global Forum are honored to welcome my friend, Secretary Julian Castro of the U.S. Housing & Urban Development (HUD), as a speaker at our January, 2016 HOPE Global Forum Annual Meeting. Secretary Castro is a strong leader and has led HUD responsibly, even progressively. He and HUD have recently made a $35 million commitment to support communities here in Atlanta, co-led by Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Annual Meeting co-chair. He is a good man. This will be a great coming together. Together, we can make a difference. Get more information on our Annual Meeting here. We are very close to capacity. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business