Did you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was responsible three pieces of civil rights legislation. The world most always only speak of two: the Civil Rights Bill, and the Voting Rights Act. The third piece of landmark civil rights legislation, the Fair Housing Act, was - passed by Congress and signed into law by the President in the days following Dr. Kring's assassination. This was also the legacy of Dr. King. For me, this was Dr. King's bridge for all -- from civil rights justice, to silver rights empowerment for all.
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along