Did you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was responsible three pieces of civil rights legislation. The world most always only speak of two: the Civil Rights Bill, and the Voting Rights Act. The third piece of landmark civil rights legislation, the Fair Housing Act, was - passed by Congress and signed into law by the President in the days following Dr. Kring's assassination. This was also the legacy of Dr. King. For me, this was Dr. King's bridge for all -- from civil rights justice, to silver rights empowerment for all.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”