Did you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was responsible three pieces of civil rights legislation. The world most always only speak of two: the Civil Rights Bill, and the Voting Rights Act. The third piece of landmark civil rights legislation, the Fair Housing Act, was - passed by Congress and signed into law by the President in the days following Dr. Kring's assassination. This was also the legacy of Dr. King. For me, this was Dr. King's bridge for all -- from civil rights justice, to silver rights empowerment for all.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business