This photo is accurate, except for one thing -- registration is now closed, because we reached more than 2800 confirmed delegates registered as of this morning. We are now officially, 'over subscribed' for the Annual Meeting. A special thank you, to all who helped to make financial inclusion a top priority agenda -- for public policy, business and soon community too -- as we head into 2016. If you did not have a chance to register, you can watch the Annual Meeting online. Full information can and will be found here. A special thank you to MSNBC for assisting us with broadcasting the Annual Meeting. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business