This photo is accurate, except for one thing -- registration is now closed, because we reached more than 2800 confirmed delegates registered as of this morning. We are now officially, 'over subscribed' for the Annual Meeting. A special thank you, to all who helped to make financial inclusion a top priority agenda -- for public policy, business and soon community too -- as we head into 2016. If you did not have a chance to register, you can watch the Annual Meeting online. Full information can and will be found here. A special thank you to MSNBC for assisting us with broadcasting the Annual Meeting. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event