I am honored and pleased to report that our friend and HOPE Global Forum Co-Chair, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, has graciously agreed to speak in the power session, entitled "The Aspirational Future of Young Black Men," during our Opening Session of the 2016 Annual Meeting of the HOPE Global Forum. Mayor Reed joins Ben Jealous, former CEO of the NAACP, Van Jones of CNN's Crossfire and myself, moderated by Lisa Borders, chairperson of the Coca Cola Foundation globally. On this evening, we will give a lifetime achievement award to Reverend C.T. Vivian, a hero of the civil rights movement and a Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient. Opening remarks will come from Jay Williams, Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Economic Development Administration from Washington, D.C. We are also honored to have Grammy Jazz Great Gerald Albright with us, providing entertainment for the evening. Get more information on the HOPE Global Forum here. Onward and with HOPE, John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business