I am honored and pleased to report that our friend and HOPE Global Forum Co-Chair, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, has graciously agreed to speak in the power session, entitled "The Aspirational Future of Young Black Men," during our Opening Session of the 2016 Annual Meeting of the HOPE Global Forum. Mayor Reed joins Ben Jealous, former CEO of the NAACP, Van Jones of CNN's Crossfire and myself, moderated by Lisa Borders, chairperson of the Coca Cola Foundation globally. On this evening, we will give a lifetime achievement award to Reverend C.T. Vivian, a hero of the civil rights movement and a Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient. Opening remarks will come from Jay Williams, Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Economic Development Administration from Washington, D.C. We are also honored to have Grammy Jazz Great Gerald Albright with us, providing entertainment for the evening. Get more information on the HOPE Global Forum here. Onward and with HOPE, John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event