The Operation HOPE family is proud to announce that U.S. Small Business Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet is confirmed to join us on the main stage at the 2016 Annual Meeting for Operation HOPE and our HOPE Global Forum in Atlanta, Jan 13-15th, 2016. Administrator Contreras-Sweet is the official 'voice' for small business in and for the nation, and we are honored to have her here with us in Atlanta soon. Furthermore, we are both California natives, and I remember her bold leadership and work on the ground in my birth city and state. She has brought this same passion to her critical work in our nation's capitol on behalf of small business. As many have heard me say repeatedly, both in my now bestselling book "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," and in my speeches and media interviews, half of all jobs in the U.S. come from businesses with 100 employees or less. Furthermore here, fully 70% of all jobs come from employers with 500 companies or less, and most all job growth comes from start ups, shoot ups and entrepreneurs growing enterprise in years 3 through year 7. But what we need most, now, is a revolution of new small business and start-up growth again. A lot of this important ground was also covered in my dear friend and HOPE Global Board Member, Gallup CEO Jim Clifton's groundbreaking book, "The Coming Jobs War." We are indeed honored to welcome Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet to our HOPE Global Forum Annual Meeting, 2016. A special thank you to Cassius Butts, Regional Administrator for the SBA in the Southeast, who serves on the Operation HOPE Southeast Board of Directors. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100