Where would we all be without the amazing and inspiring legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? And the support of his wife, Mrs. Coretta Scott King? The world would be a very different place, is the answer, and things that seem bad now, would be much worse without his positive intervention in our lives. Without him, giving his life, so that we might have life. The dinner is scheduled for Saturday, January 16th, 2016. Here is a link to a little history on the dinner. Support the King Center for their dinner if you can. I and we will be there. For more information about sponsorships and tickets, call Events Manager Ms. Sonjia Young at (404) 526-8978 and/or Roshunda L. Silas, Special Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org You can find more information on the King Center Dinner here.
- Bloomberg Markets: Promise Homes Acquisitions Create Lane for Affordable Home Rentals
- JUST ADDED: 2018 HOPE Global Forums Lineup
- John Hope Bryant Testing BMW M3 Racecar At Road Atlanta
- John Hope Bryant named Commencement Speaker
- LIVE Q&A TODAY: The MEMO is the pep talk you need to help move beyond living paycheck to paycheck