Where would we all be without the amazing and inspiring legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? And the support of his wife, Mrs. Coretta Scott King? The world would be a very different place, is the answer, and things that seem bad now, would be much worse without his positive intervention in our lives. Without him, giving his life, so that we might have life. The dinner is scheduled for Saturday, January 16th, 2016. Here is a link to a little history on the dinner. Support the King Center for their dinner if you can. I and we will be there. For more information about sponsorships and tickets, call Events Manager Ms. Sonjia Young at (404) 526-8978 and/or Roshunda L. Silas, Special Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org You can find more information on the King Center Dinner here.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event