Where would we all be without the amazing and inspiring legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? And the support of his wife, Mrs. Coretta Scott King? The world would be a very different place, is the answer, and things that seem bad now, would be much worse without his positive intervention in our lives. Without him, giving his life, so that we might have life. The dinner is scheduled for Saturday, January 16th, 2016. Here is a link to a little history on the dinner. Support the King Center for their dinner if you can. I and we will be there. For more information about sponsorships and tickets, call Events Manager Ms. Sonjia Young at (404) 526-8978 and/or Roshunda L. Silas, Special Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org You can find more information on the King Center Dinner here.
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100