Every since the day we opened HOPE Inside @Ebenezer in Atlanta, across from the King Center, Operation HOPE has been busy expanding the delivery platform of our empowerment work in underserved communities throughout the nation. The downside of our robust and substantive national expansion is that on many levels, I and we have not been engaged nearly enough here at home -- here in Atlanta, Georgia. In particular, in underserved parts of the city like Vine City. I am pleased to report that this soon will be changing. We will unveil the fullness of our plans on or before or HOPE Global Forum Annual Meeting, January 13-15, 2016, but today I share one important aspect of that local, Atlanta based empowerment work. Our new program partnership and memorandum of agreement with the City of Atlanta's Women Entrepreneurship Initiative. This is one of the powerful pillars that focuses on our coming efforts to empower women and girls, with real and sustainable solutions in their lives. A special commendation to my friend Mayor Kasim Reed for launching WEI, and congratulations to WEI Director Theia Washington-Smith for carrying the vision and impact of this vision forward, translated it into real work and real results. Learn more about WEI below, and see the partnership announcement between Operation HOPE and the City of Atlanta Women's Entrepreneurship Initiative here.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event