Instead of simply defeating Iraq, maybe we should have employed Iraq, and her citizens too. As we did in Germany and Japan, following World War II. We turned our enemies, then, into our trading partners today. People simply do not tear up what they own. Ambassador Andrew Young and John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business