I was thrilled to join my friend Alejandra Y. Castillo, Director of the U.S. Minority Business Development Agency in Washington, D.C. at the U.S. Department of Commerce yesterday to sign a first ever national memorandum of agreement with the agency. The partnership is focused on bringing more leadership attention, focus and organizational resources together to advance minority (and women) business ownership in this country. The partnership will center itself, within our growing national HOPE Inside network, which positions itself as the nation's private banker to the working poor, working class and the struggling middle class. Within this growing network of locations, we increasingly have a 'concierge experience' available to our clients within HOPE Inside locations, and now our alliance with MBDA adds to this. Check out the full press release from the signing of the Memorandum of Agreement yesterday in Washington, DC with the Minority Business Development Agency here. Honored to be associated. We are building a powerful new constituency for the silver rights movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business