I was thrilled to join my friend Alejandra Y. Castillo, Director of the U.S. Minority Business Development Agency in Washington, D.C. at the U.S. Department of Commerce yesterday to sign a first ever national memorandum of agreement with the agency. The partnership is focused on bringing more leadership attention, focus and organizational resources together to advance minority (and women) business ownership in this country. The partnership will center itself, within our growing national HOPE Inside network, which positions itself as the nation's private banker to the working poor, working class and the struggling middle class. Within this growing network of locations, we increasingly have a 'concierge experience' available to our clients within HOPE Inside locations, and now our alliance with MBDA adds to this. Check out the full press release from the signing of the Memorandum of Agreement yesterday in Washington, DC with the Minority Business Development Agency here. Honored to be associated. We are building a powerful new constituency for the silver rights movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event