WASHINGTON, Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Lisa M. Borders, Chair of The Coca-Cola Foundation, recently announced a $1 million contribution to Operation HOPE to provide financial education to women and girls primarily living in the southeastern United States. Borders shared details of the initiative during the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the U.S. Agency for International Development's Financial Inclusion Forum. The contribution, supported by The Coca-Cola Foundation, Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc. and Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, will fund the expansion and delivery of Operation HOPE's nationally-acclaimed financial literacy, career training and entrepreneurship programs. "Many women never really learn to be financially literate, especially those in underserved communities," expressed Borders. "The Coca-Cola partnership with Operation HOPE will teach women the language of money and will empower them with the skills to manage their finances for a lifetime of financial dignity." Read the entire press statement here.
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along