I just wanted to thank everyone over these holidays, for choosing my most recent bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class," as a gift to yourself, a loved one, or a business associate. The result of which has once again confirmed that our message resonates with a national (and indeed global) audience. The hardback book is now Top 50 in all its categories. The paperback book is now Top 25 in all its categories. This is particularly gratifying, as the paperback version of the book just came out this October, 2015. The Kindle version of the book is now Top 20 in all its categories. The book has also met the Amazon.com 'Most Wished For' List in several categories as well, and has remained on this list since it was published in June, 2014. A special thank you to my publisher, Berrett-Koehler Publishing, for such strong support of me and the book. Thank you all. I hope the book 'added' to your thought leadership, your chances and your choices. This is the silver rights movement, made real. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business