A special thank you to my friend, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed and his Reed Administration for agreeing to partner with Operation HOPE around the HOPE Global Forum Annual Meeting, scheduled for January 13-15, 2016, in Atlanta, Georgia. Mayor Reed also serves as one of three principal Co-Chairs for the 2016 Annual Meeting, which also includes civil rights icon Ambassador Andrew Young, the HOPE Global Spokesman, and myself. Honorary Co-Chairs include Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City President Esther George, and Lisa Borders, Chairwoman of the Coca-Cola Foundation. Chairman of the HOPE Global Global Forum is HOPE Global Board Member Philippe Bourguignon, Chairman of Revolution Places and a pioneering businessman who was a founding investor in Uber, ZipCar, Yahoo and several other breakthrough companies. Mr. Bourguignon was also Co-CEO of the World Economic Forum, where he led the annual Davos meeting amongst other important initiatives. Okay, let's go... John Hope Bryant
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans