I was thrilled to join Tameka Montgomery, Associate Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, for a signing of our national memorandum of agreement and partnership, which centers itself in our growing network of HOPE Inside locations. Our rich partnership and relationship goes back to our very founding, in 1992, when then Mayor Tom Bradley (a Democrat) called on then outgoing President George H. W. Bush (A Republican) to support 'this young man he knew,' who was then just starting Operation HOPE. That first year budget of $61,000, an SBA 7J grant, was the first official budget for the founding of Operation HOPE. 23 years laters, it is wonderful to now return to the SBA as an equal, national partner. Bringing life to a vision for an entire new generation of small business owners and entrepreneurs, emerging in, from and through underserved communities in America. You can see and share the complete SBA press release on our new MOU here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event