I was thrilled to join Tameka Montgomery, Associate Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, for a signing of our national memorandum of agreement and partnership, which centers itself in our growing network of HOPE Inside locations. Our rich partnership and relationship goes back to our very founding, in 1992, when then Mayor Tom Bradley (a Democrat) called on then outgoing President George H. W. Bush (A Republican) to support 'this young man he knew,' who was then just starting Operation HOPE. That first year budget of $61,000, an SBA 7J grant, was the first official budget for the founding of Operation HOPE. 23 years laters, it is wonderful to now return to the SBA as an equal, national partner. Bringing life to a vision for an entire new generation of small business owners and entrepreneurs, emerging in, from and through underserved communities in America. You can see and share the complete SBA press release on our new MOU here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition