Reynard is world renown for his open wheel Formula series race cars, and I was lucky to climb in the cockpit of one recently with my friends at Fantastic Racing in South Africa. Above is one of the on board videos taken from a nose cone camera. My best time on this track in this car was a 1:12 minute lap, which is decent for this track given it was my first time there. With a couple days there I believe I could get my time in this car down below a 1:05 minute lap, which would be competitive. Zwartkops is a tight, 1.5 mile road course that, because of its technical nature and tight design, tends to be a slow track. Staying above 100 miles an hour anywhere but the long straight away is a struggle, but it was fun, challenging and rewarding nonetheless. Other videos from Bryant Group Motorsports can be found here, on my new dedicated BGM YouTube Channel.
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along