Reynard is world renown for his open wheel Formula series race cars, and I was lucky to climb in the cockpit of one recently with my friends at Fantastic Racing in South Africa. Above is one of the on board videos taken from a nose cone camera. My best time on this track in this car was a 1:12 minute lap, which is decent for this track given it was my first time there. With a couple days there I believe I could get my time in this car down below a 1:05 minute lap, which would be competitive. Zwartkops is a tight, 1.5 mile road course that, because of its technical nature and tight design, tends to be a slow track. Staying above 100 miles an hour anywhere but the long straight away is a struggle, but it was fun, challenging and rewarding nonetheless. Other videos from Bryant Group Motorsports can be found here, on my new dedicated BGM YouTube Channel.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth